Friday, April 20, 2012

Money.


What a wonderful thought.
I am lucky enough to have a wonderful family, great friends, and the most precious baby girl in the world.
That doesn't make money any less of a necessary evil. This week, I worked every day, two jobs, as well as went to school. I felt like I barely got to see my sweet Little Miss. It was definitely a difficult week.
I need money to finish school and raise my daughter. But I am stuck in that precarious position of deciding which is more important: having enough money to live well enough until I finish school, or spending time with my baby. 
I know Little Miss will never go without anything she needs. I've got two years left of school, and I make sure that she has everything she needs.
But that does become difficult when unexpected bills arise, and I need the extra money.
I have no solution to this problem. Money is money. It is necessary to survival in society.
Just be grateful that you are so rich, you have more than just money.

No comments:

Post a Comment